Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold ring with Jesus symbol among treasure trove found in ancient shipwreck off Israel

That ring and the area it was found is truly beautiful.I Am the Good Shepherd

Joh 10:11
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. The Lord Is My Shepherd

Psa 23:1
A PsalmH4210 of David.H1732 The LORDH3068 is my shepherd;H7462 I shall notH3808 want.H2637 H3068

יְהֹוָה​
yehôvâh

yeh-ho-vaw'

From H1961; (the) self-Existent or eternal; Jehovah, Jewish national name of God: - Jehovah, the Lord. Compare H3050, H3069. H7462
רָעָה
râ‛âh

raw-aw'

A primitive root; to tend a flock, that is, pasture it; intransitively to graze (literally or figuratively); generally to rule; by extension to associate with (as a friend): - X break, companion, keep company with, devour, eat up, evil entreat, feed, use as a friend, make friendship with, herdman, keep [sheep] (-er), pastor, + shearing house, shepherd, wander, waste.

So much better understood with the assistance of Strong’s Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries.

Mat_16:13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

Where does the term 'Caesarean section' come from?

Health Sciences, Stellenbosch University, Tygerberg, W Cape The expression caesarean section (CS) is most probably creative etymology and not derived from the CS allegedly performed on the mother of Julius Caesar. Mythology and legends emphasise the importance of being ‘superhuman’

What does Caesarea mean in Hebrew?

Caesarea (/ˌsɛzəˈriːə, ˌsɛsəˈriːə, ˌsiːzəˈriːə/), named in Hebrew: קֵיסָרְיָה, Keysariya or Qesarya, often simplified to Keisarya, and Qaysaria, is a town in north-central Israel, which inherits its name and much of its territory from the ancient city of Caesarea Maritima (Greek: Καισάρεια).