Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Ring

Brianc

First real gold ring after many years of detecting. The Impact hit a solid 59 running 20hz. 1984 10k class ring was very surprised when i saw it.

Awesome, nice work.

In the 5+ decades I've been enjoying this great sport I have found many gold rings and other quality jewelry items, but haven't snagged a Class Ring in the past 8 to 9 years. My Impact has hit well on a few smaller-size women's gold rings, but haven't come across a bigger size/men's ring yet. The detecting year is still young so who knows what will come my way. Keep enjoying your Impact. :thumbup:

Monte

That's an awesome find.

"Sorry to bother you again. I just wanted to let you know im so glad to know there is still good people in this world I lost that ring 35 yrs ago I was 16. It blows my mind. I love Etown I lived there from 7th to 11th grade. It was so hard to move my senior yr . This bring back alot of great memories thank you so much it means more to me then youll ever know."

This was the text i received from the owner of the ring after talking to her today!!

Kudos. You are a credit to this great hobby.

What an awesome find! I'm still waiting for mine!