Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold,silver and lots of keys

birdman

Hi all just returned from a 6 hour hunt .I found one small 18K ring,a silver necklace and small rings and lots of crusty keys ,change and bits of trash. I had a blast but my back is talking to me now. Might try another one tonight if all goes well.

Bman

Sweet! That looks like a fun day of hunting with a good mix of finds to show for it. Looks like you hunt the same kind of place that I usually go diving with that mix.

It is always hard to stop hunting after bringing home a mixed bag like that.

Thanks for sharing and I hope your back catches up to your mental need to keep going. HH -Marc

Great finds! Are you diving, or wading? Man that's a lot of targets in a short time, you must have been drooling all over yourself!:drool: Awesome!
Mud

Just hitting the wet sand. It is best to night and early morning hunt due to the crowds. Tons of people ..

Those are oldish looking targets is why I asked...you must have found a good place where the sand got washed out of there down to the hardpack? Those bullets don't stay up high long...I always like to find a bullet or a sinker that's old like the ones you found, makes a fellow sharpen up since you know you are in good gold bearing strata!
Mud

You're tearing up the 18K rings, Birdman. WTG...I know what you mean about the back. Water hunting is a lot easier on me than land hunting and I really do better for some reason. HH