Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold, Silver, and stuff!

Last for now, a random sample of goodies. What a great find when that gold ring popped out of the sand, whew!

Ten boolits, all in a row, dug along a two lane highway.

The date is not readable on that little silver, but I've researched it and believe it to be a 1731 Reale minted in Mexico City, dug in a farm field along a fence row.

A couple of coppers just for fun :clapping:

Keep on DIGGIN IT'

That’s a dang nice ring looks new! Rest of the finds are pretty sweet to nice job! What are you swinging?
Mark

I was an AT-Pro chap at first, but now I've moved to the Nox 800.

I could coax stuff outta the ground with that Garrett, but this Nox, it's a whole different animal....I've been back to numerous prior honey holes and continue to be amazed at what I've missed!

ansehnlich1 said:
I was an AT-Pro chap at first, but now I've moved to the Nox 800.

I could coax stuff outta the ground with that Garrett, but this Nox, it's a whole different animal....I've been back to numerous prior honey holes and continue to be amazed at what I've missed!
I hear you on the Nox I'm killing the silver with it and some gold nice Job!
Mark