Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold, Silver, Copper and a Dog Tax tag

Old coin hunter

Oh man, another day to remember. Still working the same place today and found 55 coins consisting of 1 qtr, 9 dimes, 9 nickles, 13 wheats, 13 coppers, 7 zincs, two Rosies, 1Buff, 1 dog tax tag and last but not least, my first GOLD Ring. Really don't know what to say. Once again used my Simplex on Park 1 one bar below max. HH Jim.

Attachments

• Rosies buff gold ring.jpg
    Rosies buff gold ring.jpg
    456 KB · Views: 173
You are killing it!!

Working my butt off, and I don't have one to begin with.😁
Glad you are enjoying your machine. I believe it’s safe to say you have been bitten by the detecting bug 🤣

Just keep doing what you’re doing and don't look back (you might see a crowd trying to catch up 😂)

I haven’t found a dog tax in a long time. Congratulations on the finds.

Nice score ! I’m going water hunting this week buddy got two gold rings right by our houses!
Mark