Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold & some greenies

mudslingers8

3 hour sand & water hunt, ring marked 22C & it's hollow 2.14g. They tram you out to this beach in a golf cart nice views, on the way back the driver said there have been 3 times as many people detecting lately since they have been trying to clear the pass. That's why I hit only older deep finds.

Mudslinger
Excal 10 x 12 sef
AT Pro
Sand Shark

Very nice. Might be worth walking back and swinging over the sides of the tram trail if they'll allow it.

C is usually used for diamonds as opposed to K for gold - a jeweler-friend of mine told me that has not always been the case, depending largely on where/when an item was made. They standardized on C for diamonds some time ago, but I didn't ask him what year(s) the standard solidified.

I am sure its gold just by its looks. However I just have never seen a C in any ring and I have found them back to 1879. Learn something new every day!