Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Star of David Necklace Pendant ?????

glenn3-88

Found this at the beach. Tried it on 3 different detectors and they show it being gold and it
does have a gold color. Don't know if these pictures will do it justice.

[attachment 321860 IMG_0208.JPG] [attachment 321861 IMG_0210.JPG]

Anybody know for sure.

It is "Ultra-thin"... Did a mild clean up on it and before I cleaned it up it appeared like there
was a small block at the bottom where it is thick that had some writting on it. Can't swear to
it though.

[attachment 321862 starofdavid.png]

Nice find regardless

Calm seas

Micheal

Looks like a small version of a New Orleans police badge, or at least similar.

https://www.google.com/#q=new+orleans+police+badge

Mikie said:
[attachment 321862 starofdavid.png]

Nice find regardless

Calm seas

Micheal

Yes, I can see the clear difference. Have had a lot of good suggestions on what it
is though. It is so light that I am beginning to believe it was an ear ring. I believe
if it were heavier it would have been a necklace pendant but it definitely is gold and
definitely the weight of an ear ring.

The crescent moon and the star atop can also be a sign of islam.