Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Wedding Band Found

mdsteve

I've been a member of the Ring Finders group for a few years now and even though I don't get many calls from my area, I did get one a week ago. This woman called me and asked me to come over and see if I could find it. I went over yesterday and after about an hour I got a hit on my ML700 in the low forties. I dug about 4 inches down and found her ring. It's a great feeling to find something special like this for someone who believes they will never see it again. The ring belonged at one time to her deceased mother, it was her wedding band handed down.

Attachments

• 20240302_123822[1].jpg
    20240302_123822[1].jpg
    763.6 KB · Views: 95
Nice job one of my most memorable returns was a ID bracelet lost 52 years ago I found it on a local beach cleaned it and saw a address from that I was able to locate a Dr David Feinstein and my mother knew the owners family crazy!
Mark

My guess is that it was lost around 1970s. At least most coins found in my yard date to the 60s and 70s and are about 4" down. Any other takers?
OK mdsteve, you have to find the answer and declare the winner of this contest...so far I'm winning!

Ya done good!