Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold with the Outlaw

TheManMetz

Found this about 2 weeks ago and finally getting around to sharing. Hunting in the woods with the Outlaw. Disc set at foil. Ring broke up between foil and nickel on the dial. 14 kt 1.65 grams. Love seeing gold in the hole!

New phone... trying to upload nicer pictures....

Very nice!!!
And thanks for saying where it disc'd out!!!
Nothing beats the gold ring in the hole!!!
Gotta get out with my outlaw.
Always thought against going in the woods. Less foot traffic and all. But obviously I need to shed my ideas and adopt yours!!!
Happy hunting!!

That's a nice ring. The first gold ring I ever found was on a hiking trail in the woods.
Cogratulations!

I need to detect our local hiking trail to the waterfall.. Never know what you'll find in the woods! :beers:

Thanks everyone! I was never a big woods hunter until this year. Maybe the woods will be more productive this year than pounding old common areas like parks and such. The Outlaw definitely does not miss the gold!

Yeah you've definitely changed my mind. I always go for the common areas like volleyball courts and stuff.
But I guess that wooded paths are a good area too!!!