Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold Women's Ring

DanburyTreasure

At the end of our week on Cape Cod, MA I decided to hit a beach that I've never had any luck on. It was raining, windy and freezing cold, and after about three minutes I decided it was just too cold to stay. As I was heading back to the car I got a strong signal - 53 on my Garret AT-Pro. Thinking it was just a pull-tab I nearly passed it by, but something told me to dig it anyway. My pointer hinted that it was just about an inch down, so I moved the sand aside with my hand. And there she was -- a 14K gold/pearl woman's ring. Earlier that day I told my wife I was going to find her a gold ring, and I didn't let her down. Happy New Year all!

Man! Thats a beauty! Those 53 TIDS on the AtPro are a must dig...Good on ya,

(did your Wife roll her eyes at you when you said you were going to go out and find a gold ring? Was the look on her face priceless when you did?)..:rofl:.:clapping:
Mud

Excellent ring find!
If I had a dollar for every post on the forums that contain the words " on the way back to the car " I could buy a new detector!!
Funny how many good finds turn up that way.
HH Ed in co.

Wow, thats a nice one..a couple years ago i found the wife a gold ring her size and birthstone...hey if it buys us a little more detecting time its a wiw win lol..congrats ....

Congrats! The paths leading to the beach from the parking lots are good - It happens that way quite often. From my several visits and a couple of avid detectorists friends who live year round there it has been slim pickings on Cape. In or out of the water, the last two years far less bling has turned up than past years for these regulars and others I know who go there.
You did great - bet your wife sends you back out for more :detecting: !

A sweet dig to "ring" in the new year. Yes that was a pun intended. I found a gold ring too on the first day of 2014. Maybe it's a good sign? Keep digging or you will never know!