Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold!!!!

Well, look at it this way, amberjack -- at least you have an EXCUSE for your fried brain cells. I have never been struck, so I have no excuses for my issues! :)

But yes, what you discussed about the other hunters with better machines hurting your confidence, and thus your finds -- I think that's totally true. Most good detectorists I know will say that a spot is NEVER hunted out. Again, approach it that way, and you will remain more confident in finding some stuff. That's how I look at it.

Steve

:drool: i have a few more excuses too :clapping: but i don't like to use them unless its absolutely necessary!!

i looked on a dating site once and most of the women said want a fella with no issues i sent them emails suggesting they go look in the grave yard they might find someone there :rofl:

we all have issues if we are alive :clapping: its what makes life interesting.

so we both have a good attitude might take a big bag with me next hunt to put everything in.

bet you cant wait for the weekend.

Nope, can't wait for the weekend! I hope you get your big bag filled; from the looks of your recent finds, you just might!

By the way, your suggestion to "look in the graveyard?" Quite funny, but also QUITE true. We all have "issues;" if I forget that I have a bunch, I can just ask my wife -- she'll remind me! :)

Steve

Yeah, what DaCapt said! Sorry for taking your thread "off in the weeds" somewhere! :blush: This was supposed to be about that really cool chain you managed to find/dig. Great job!!! :) When I try finding the gold, I end up digging this all day...:pulltab: :rolleyes:

Happy Hunting --

Steve

Thanks to all, even if off topic (Steve) :teknetics:/:fisher: G2 and the Gold bug #1 in my book. Hunt offen and hunt long !!!

yes i will be off for a hunt soon wet weather and all just have to go because its fun and i love it :clapping: might find a chain like the one in OP well done to by the way :clapping::detecting:

Congratulations Ken, super looking necklace you found there:thumbup:

I see you have a Silver Sabre II, I had one of those, had a lot of fun with it.

Continued Success!!