Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Goldbug II

Eric

My friend uses the GBII on farmfields for relichunting. He uses it with the 14'' coil so that the detector is less sensitive to the smallest bits of foil. I was so curious that I traded my whites clasic 5ID for a GBII with 10'' and small coil. It's still on the way to me.My buddy says he only used the14'' on the more cleaner fields and he stated that it is deeper than his cz3d. But I wonder if I have to get the 14'' right away. Will the 10'' be hard to work with and is the 14'' MUCH deeper??

Did anyone experience relichunting with the GBII?

Thanks, Eric.

Think you're on the wrong forum bud, post this on the Fisher Classic Forum, that's where the older Gold Bug posts are. This one is the Gold Bug SE & Pro, the new machines.........

Eric said:
My friend uses the GBII on farmfields for relichunting. He uses it with the 14'' coil so that the detector is less sensitive to the smallest bits of foil. I was so curious that I traded my whites clasic 5ID for a GBII with 10'' and small coil. It's still on the way to me.My buddy says he only used the14'' on the more cleaner fields and he stated that it is deeper than his cz3d. But I wonder if I have to get the 14'' right away. Will the 10'' be hard to work with and is the 14'' MUCH deeper??

Did anyone experience relichunting with the GBII?

Thanks, Eric.

iTS A GOLD BUG FORM... IDK but it will find very small peices of metal.. I think it will go a bit deeper due to the high sens... Just a thought..:rolleyes:

Just noticed they removed the old Gold Bugs from the Classic Forum........Hunt On My Friend :detecting:

the Classic, or of course this one, as it does say "Gold Bug" forum. Please be welcome here.

Mr. Bill

That's a real nice statement you made Mr. Bill, thank you.------Welcome to our new forum Eric. :thumbup: ---------Del