Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Golden arrived

Pap

Now the fun begins; I need to figure this one out cause it isn't quite like the others that I used. But it will need to warm up first. Man it is cold! I did check the GB (Fixed) in my yard & it has just a slight rise in tone which is what I was looking for. And, by the way did anyone see the Euro for sale on the classified? Looks really clean.
Pap

Pap, I've enjoyed my Golden. It is really my main detector at this point. keep us posted on your thoughts and results...
HH TonyTX :detecting: :tesoro:

I most definitely will give my opinion after using it for some little while. I think I pretty much understand the operation from testing in the house today but as we all know in the "real" world things can change a little. The one negative comment I do have is the audio from the speaker is as bad as my Eldorado. Fortunately, as is the case with Edldorado uMax, the quality is fine with the headphones on and that is the only way I hunt.
Pap

Congrats on the Gollden.

At one time I would have given my two front teeth for one of those.

But as usual, I got distracted. Or did I get lost? OH I Don't Know.

Hay, if I remember I'll tell you.

In the mean time, enjoy your Golden,

Mike Hollis has made a great presentation on use of the Golden uMax...

And I think he knows about mods, also...

HH