Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Golden + Cleansweep

berryman

Anyone here ever run a cleansweep coil on a Golden? I'm wondering whether the tones operate with the cleansweep in the same way they do with the standard coil.

I have. It was awful.

:devil:

HH
Mike

I was being mean. The Golden loves the Cleansweep coil. Its awful good.

HH
Mike

One detector I sold that I regretted immediately. Just couldn't resist the money when the prices started getting crazy. Clean sweep was almost the only coil I used on it. Mild soil in SC made it perfect for cleaning up shallow clad and jewelry on ball fields and parks. Man I miss that machine. The gold tone was kind of a blended mid tone. What I mean is any target from foil up to pull tap will have the some part of the mid conductor tone in it. You will dig a lot of tabs but you have to in order to get the gold. Got a nice gold band with mine the first weekend I had it on a field I had hunted hard with other machines.

Good luck,

Leeinsc

I know that tone Lee66! haven't had any gold in awhile but aint put the time in lately either. i tried a widescan but couldn't figure it out so traded for 8" concentic and love it. Would like to try that cleansweep though, heard good things about it.