Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Golden Day at the Beach in Okinawa

Last day off until next Monday. HAd to hit the beach one more time. Today starts a 3 day safety campaign for Police, and Water rescue teams here in Okinawa. I was detecting and looked up to see a huge crowd of people looking my way. I was the only guy in the water and I felt like the wanted to rescue me! It was on and off rain today so I don't have any pics of the festivities.
Here is what I found:

396 Yen
1 possible silver ring

I was heading back to the car and got this hit. It was sticking out of the sand just barely noticeable to the eye

Reads .585 blue stone and some sparklers will have them tested.

HH

Emmett
a.k.a.

Okinawa Hunter

Always nice to get that last minute surprise, isn't it?....sure hope those stones turn out to be the
real thing for ya. Also, I hope you don't lose anymore detecting territory!
have some gyoza for me :)
Andy in NW FL