Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Golden Hawk

My Golden Hawk powers up but won't respond to targets so don't know if its the coil or unit.Trying to get an adapter made up to use the coil off the xt18000,or the Eureka Gold.Have the Relic Hawk and SD2100 also, they work good, all made in 1999.Minelab wouldn't look at it, just wanted to sell me a new unit. Even if I thought about a newer unit I would still want the Golden Hawk working.

MInelab loses a lot of points with me over their refusal to help customers with older detectors.

I knew a guy that had one, I will give him a call.

Thanks,been trying to get Minelab in U.S. and Austrialia to look at it but they won't,been trying to find anyone to work on it but can't find a schematic for it.

Theres a fellow in England willing to work on Minelabs detectors Minelab won't repair,shipped the Golden Hawk off .

Thanks,just couldn't throw it in the garbage like Minelab wanted me to do with it,why else wouldn't they repair it,anything to do with having to by a new one,anyway couldn't leave it on the shelf not working,doesn't matter if I ever use it or not, it should be my choice if I want to keep it working or not, NOT MInelabs,so they should FIX their detectors.