Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Golden Sabre PLUS

dfg4240

JUST BOUGHT THIS TO TRY IT OUT BUT NO MANUAL or anything else.
Looks in mint shape and not really a great manual on Ebay but don't know what to set it on.
Looks great.
I bought it right away and probably overpaid-anyone have one of these
I wanted to see what it does and it looks like it has a great notch system.

Thanks
David

I looked there but not the usual manual-usually they have you go through some setup but was just looking for some tips.

it is in great shape
thanks anyway
David

dfg4240 said:
I looked there but not the usual manual-usually they have you go through some setup but was just looking for some tips.

it is in great shape
thanks anyway
David

I have a golden sabre plus, but it's not as clean as yours. Not sure what kind of information you are looking for but here is how I use mine. I use my Golden Sabre plus to look for coins in sites that have a lot of junk. I set it in disc, notch off, sensitivity at 7, disc 2 and notch level slightly under 3. With this setup modern pulltabs have a mixed tone, you may have to adjust the notch level up or down slightly because all machines are different.
When I dig a bunch of nickels I figure the spot has been hunted pretty hard already by coinshooters. The Golden Sabre Plus is hot on nickels.
I didn't think I would use it much but the no motion pinpoint is nice to help size up targets.

Harold said:
Does this one have the two tone audio like the Golden Sabre II?
Yes, it has two tones. You can adjust where the tone break occurs. If I remember correctly I think my circuit board says " royal sabre" on it.
So maybe the Royal Sabre, Golden Sabre 2 and Golden Sabre plus are very similar.