Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Golden uMax Weekend in South Texas

coindawg

Took the Golden to a park in Brownsville, Tx for three morning hunts. The park is littered with the usual pull tabs, bottle caps and pull tabs, and land filled with a 'slag' residue. Started with an 8" coil but switched to a 5.75 concentric due to the trash. Even in notch mode I dug my fair share of pull tabs (new square ones ring like nickels), common trash and slag (rings like a fuzzy quarter). No great googies but coins were plentiful.

This is before running then thru the tumbler. I've found gold and silver in this park but it's been over a year.

Way to go dawg.

That is a nice 3 day stint. The 5.75 concentric on the Tesoro's are awesome coin sniffers in trash.

I have to get a 5.75 for My Golden one of these days. The Golden is a great little coin shooter and with the 8" Donut fairly deep as well. I will always keep one around