Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Goldquest PI

Maccer

Hi all.

I am the proud owner of 2 Goldquest PI machines.
The earliest version I believe.

I’ve had one from new and the other I bought a few years ago in case I needed spares.

I’ve just installed new batteries into one of them and fired it up.

But I realise I do t remember how to operate them and I have moved house many times and had plenty of opportunity to lose the manual.

Please can someone help me with a copy of the user manual or instructions on how to operate it.

Thanks so much.

Mark

hi
can you answer me what sign on pcb you see? something like 'PPD2'

thanks

Hi at the moment I don’t want to open them because I don’t want to break the seals and they’re working fine.

But when I have the manual, and I can check the operation properly, I don’t mind opening one of them
Any ideas about the manual?

Thanks

sorry, do not have. no need to read a manual if be honestly. i am deep technician and SENS is sensitivity ie FIRST STROBE DELAY,
FREQ is frequency, etc. really no need for me. if you take some pics of panel we could read all those 'magic tune symbols' and grasp together.

hi
can you put pics in GEOTECH1 forum? i give a direct link.http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?21709-Schematic-for-P-I-Hi-Power-Goldquest

Beachscan

2crok7n.jpg

aak782.jpg

qriz3s.jpg

2zqzedt.jpg

goldquest V2

rcirs8.jpg

dz77n8.jpg