Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Goldstalker 14x9" Blitz coil - Anyone used it?

Interested to know what users think about this coil?

Smigo said:
Nice coil but the Nugget Finders are better.

Thanks for your reply but In what way - quieter? Deeper? Ever tried it on a 4500?

I have not used one on a 4500 but on a 5000 and found gold with it ,but i prefer a NF they just run so quiet i have just returned from a few days away using a 14x7 NF advantage on a extreme with 5 pieces of gold and nothing over . point 3 of a gram they work well.

Hi Filternozzle. They do run more stable and are real sensitive like Ironbark says. Yes I used them on a 4500 and loved them. I reckon because of the stability of them they pick up the fainter targets better. Found plenty of gold using the Nugget Finders on the 45 as well as my now 5000. Great coil. I have used the Coiltek 14 x 9 as well and am not saying its no good just that the NF's are better.

How about a NF on a TDI ?
Has any body tried that combo ?
I have a TDI , TDI-SL and a GS5C .
Quieter would be better !!