Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gonna buy a Golden Umax!

Beale

So I saw a deal I could not pass up. Brand new Golden coming my way. I am pumped! I just gotta pracrice using that notch, wide, narrow, etc. Looking foward to learning a new Unit. I have already rewatched 53Silver's Videos on this unit, Beale.

Your gonna love it Beale, it's one of my favorite detectors by far!!! I'm happy for you! Hank. :thumbup:

Awesome Beale! As anyone who owns one will tell you, the Golden is a ring hound! When I hear that gold/nickel tone go off, man, that's pretty exciting!

the golden loves coins. i have the new toned golden and it is weird getting a high tone on nickels. so far no gold with it yet but did get one silver ring so far.

It is a highly addictive detector.

But I have to smile. About a year ago, on another forum, we were talking about the Golden, and how of all the current Tesoro models, it sold the least..

And this detector has been around awhile.

Now, suddenly, eveyone is talking about how good it is.

I wonder if the tone change had anything to do with it.

I had to do a lot of research to find out this detector is the one, this was just before the tone change. Now everyone's talking about it. I love my Golden and I'm glad I have them.