Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gonna step away for a bit...

gunwolf

as as happened a few times in my life I am going to step away from the communication end of technology for a bit. as many know i still use a old flip phone and I am NOT connected at the hip like most... when I catch myself having to post every find.. it makes me think abit and take a step back... you all don't need to see every find I make... and just by posting I feel like I'm not really helping anyone just padding my own ego... so as I have done in the past I will continue to hunt, I will continue my "guest" appearances on a few different youtube channels...and I may lurk... but I will not be posting anytime soon. keep the coil to the soil, or sand if you prefer... and maybe by the time I feel it is right to comeback and post.... the E-trac II will be out!

Good luck to ya! I carry a cell phone due to medical issues. I never use it to post finds. I take pics when I get home and post them IF I feel like it.

I enjoy what you do post, every thing posted here has the potential to solve another members Whatzit item. Dont be too much of a stranger…….

gunwolf, don't run off. Its not necessary to post finds all the time...or at all. I quit doing so some time ago, but look at the forum as another way for me to enjoy the hobby so still continue to be active on it. Oh, and I still have a flip phone, too. Hang in there. HH jim tn

gunwolf, I can relate to your post .I don't think the majority of hunters post every find they make. I try to post when I feel I have some information to share that is related to the finds and the hunt that I am showing. Many times while on a hunt I gain some new information about the detector settings or discover something about the site that I hunted. Hopefully I can then share the information and maybe it will be helpful to someone. Seeing what others are finding is my favorite activity on the forum.

gunwolf, I can relate to your post .I don't think the majority of hunters post every find they make. I try to post when I feel I have some information to share that is related to the finds and the hunt that I am showing. Many times while on a hunt I gain some new information about the detector settings or discover something about the site that I hunted. Hopefully I can then share the information and maybe it will be helpful to someone. Seeing what others are finding is my favorite activity on the forum.
Miserman, good post - that’s what these forums are all about!
Tony

Almost all of us who have been in detection for many years, we do not have the need to be publishing everything we find. Only when I feel like it or consider it important, due to its rarity, do I publish it. And not all ...
I also enjoy trying to identify what others cannot, trying to help where I can.
Do not disappear, there are more things to discuss. There are a lot of good people on the forum, who will miss you.