Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good afternoon hunt with the 900 silver!

Mark kus

I went to the park near my home where I just found the walker.
And was detecting around the workers station we found two walkers here SLQs silver dimes wheats silver quarters. Well I was around a tree with the 900 and had two one way signals with some iron which actually lowered the TID but I dug them both had iron in the holes then one mercury dime then another close by both masked and had 72-75 TID this area is small also I’m very impressed after this hunt then I had a 83-85 near a cut plug a person either missed or dropped a 1934 silver quarter near their plug!
I decided to lower my recovery speed and had a great deep 90 signal which was right behind a bench 1964 Washington very deep I also had a 92 which turned out to be a 9-10” deep clad quarter.
I found my last mercury up behind the main building where I’ve pounded it’s also a smaller area that gave up mostly silver dimes and a few silver quarters.
I spent about 2.5 hours detecting and this new 900 is definitely better at separating than the 800 it’s a great detector also found some clad a few wheats ..
Mark
Park 1 field 2
Recovery 4-6
Iron bias 2
Sensitivity 20-23

Attachments

• 00D65682-D9A2-40B6-B57A-D74E920B80FE.jpeg
    00D65682-D9A2-40B6-B57A-D74E920B80FE.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 48
Nice they put some Manticore Genes in the little brother or is the other way around LOL The new separation sound similar and is amazing! Nice finds Mark.
HH Jeff

Thanks Jeff The 900 is most definitely an improvement over the 800 I’d say they are worth the money.
Mark

I would love to find a spot like that, coins of all denominations….. dont give up on it!

Thanks everyone I like the 900 can’t wait to take it out on the river possibly this weekend find some more old silver .
Mark