Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good Bye MXT :cry: Hello F-75 :beers:

Morris

IT has been great for the last 4 years swing with the MXT but I am moving on to the Fisher F-75..

I Just hope the F-75 is as good as they say it is... HH...

Morris
Arlington,TX

We will leave the light on for ya. LOL HH Dennis in Idaho

I would Waite and see the new White's PI machine coming out this spring. But that's just me.
I will buy one but will keep my MXT.

Good luck with your new machine and I hope you find many many wonderful exciting treasures with it. I wouldn't let the dust collect on your MXT too long. It's good to have a back-up machine.
Let us know how you do.. Nancy

My friend tells me that he really likes the F-75, but is sorry he traded his MXT for it. My concern would dealing with Bounty Hunter customer service for Fisher products. Do they have a seperate division? I will deal with Whites anyday never had one problem with them can't say that with BH. Good Luck and lots of fun with your F-75 :)

you have a good point.. whites customer service is out of the world.. I still have a MXT but it is a older unit that I have had for
a few yaers now.. IF... the F75 is not what I have read all about I'll be going back to the MXT...

Morris

I bought my MXT about 4 months after it was introduced and still works like brand new :) Let us know what you think about the F-75, my friend says that it is less noisy than the MXT but depth is about the same on similar objects. Good luck with it and HH

I have bought a new Tesoro Vaquero but, I will NEVER sell my MXT. Lots of good finds with the MXT over the years. Is it possible to hunt with two detectors at the same time??:laugh:

Nope, don't know anyone that hunts with two detectors at the same time, but then I don't anyone that goes golfing with just one club either.

Better hang on the the MXT just in case. It is already a proven performer and quality has been very good with them and Whites in general. I see that a number of folks have had trouble with the Fisher and people buy them and sell them after awhile as is indicated in the classifieds. Not knocking the the F75 but every time you turn around there is a new mod for it from the manufacturer I guess. I have not seen or handled the new line of Fishers but I have seen some of there others and in my opinion, construction was not as good as Whites. I'm using a Tesoro right now but I still use the MXT. No doubt the new Fisher line can go deep though! Good luck... HH TonyTX :)

The MXT is my 2nd machine. My first was a 5900 so I've always used whites. I've only had it about 4 months and I've often thought about maybe trading it in for something else but I've always had luck with it. Sometimes the signals are off on deep targets but I don't know if any detector can accurately tell you what's a foot in the ground without digging it up and seeing for yourself. I just wonder what the big difference is in different brands and machines it seems to me if you balance it right and set it right and get the correct coils for the right situation that they would all do about the same thing. My MXT ($800) has done about the same as the 5900 ($200) there's just less knobs to play with and it's lighter and easier to balance. I think I'll just stick with what I've got and be happy with it I've already doubled my money back with it so I guess that's good enough for me. HH.

....after all the the honking and squaking coming from those F-75s last weekend at the large organized hunt, I'll stick with the MXT. MXT.....Good Buy!