Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good Day with the Deus - Flying Eagle

cometguy

I got out today with three friends and had a great time. One of them found a sweet 1843 LC sitting right on top of the ground. Another friend got a 1853 LC. I recovered my second of all time 1857 Flying Eagle Cent. I also got a decent 1867 Indian. The buttons were a bit of a bonus though one lost its front. The middle piece is neat but I have no clue what it is or why it has a clock face. Running 12 frequency, four tones and had a ground balance around 70. I was using the big coil and boy did we get muddy.

Don
HH

Nice finds Don. Sure do wish it would warm up so we could get out here. Those flying eagles are fun to dig.

Great finds Don. :thumbup: What state do you live in?

I am just south of my Michigan buddies in the Hoosier state. We are in Indiana and we have trouble digging in the morning and trouble walking after noon when the sun gets going good. It was a mad bath yesterday but a blast.

Don
HH

Great finds!!!!! A Flying Eagle cent!!! Congrats!! And on the rest to!!! The flying eagle is one of my (never found one before's). Good job!!