Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good deals on DetectorPro Pirates right now....

BootyHunter

Guys I knew if anyone would appreciate this it would be folks perusing this forum. Right now a certain dealer is closing out the Priate for $139 and the Pirate Pro for $159 both free shipping. I ordered a PiratePro. I didn't "need" it, but for that price, i couldnt pass. Just do a google search. I dont think the dealer is a Sponsor here so i didnt want to mention the name or step on toes. Maybe check with a sponsor and see if they could match prices? But im not sure if anyone else carries the pirates now. Anyway thought I would share.

The same dealer has a closeout sale on the PistolProbe pinpointer.
I got one and after trying it, I decided to put it away and never use it unless all my other pinpointers break.

I got my Pirate Pro last winter for $300. A good price than. It shortly paid for itself while beach hunting. $159 is a Steal.

I couldn't agree more! I picked up a regular pirate about 3 years ago in the winter. Used it at a lowered lake and was very impressed how you could knock out steel caps with discrim of 3. I found alot of clad and a nice silver ring. Then i wanted the pirste pro so if i wanted to take it to the saltwater beaches. Sold the original, picked up a used pirate pro, but never used it before I had to sell for some other outside reasons. Well since then I traded some machines and ended up with a DetectorPro underwater. Its a heck of a machine too. Only got to use it one time last year but it found me a pile of clad and 4 silver rings in one hunt! I have the Equinox and At Pro, both have found me a lot of gold. Thats why the UW has not seen much use, but beep and dig is fun, and i like different mzchines opersting on different frequencies. They all have their attributes. So anyway, I saw these closeput prices and figured for that price, I'd kick myself later if I didnt pick one up. Someday when they arent available, I'll still have one new in the box so if the Underwater ever quits working, i will have the PiratePro and a Wader ( oh yeah got one of them on closeout a couple years ago that i havent used at all) to fall back on. Im a metal detector addict and a sucker for a good deal. And its sad to see Tesoro out of business, DetectorPro sold out and is apparently going out, sp these machines that I like, Im trying to put back foe later when they wont be available. I have an old Tesoro Stingray 2, that machine have found me alot of gold as well. Thats the good thing about metal detectors, if you use them correctly they will pay for themselves and then some!