Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good finds so far this yr.

biglry

I though you all might like to see some of the 55 rings and other goodies I have found this year on Pismo Beach (44 rings last yr). The pic are of only the good stuff the junk is given to the grand kids.
I'll have to post another one as I can only load 6 pic in a post and have 2 more to show ya.

Here is the rest of the loot with a few close ups.
Any ? feel free to ask.
I'll get back to ya all later, I'm off to the beach to see what else I can find:detecting:

gear box said:
That's a nice pile of ring's! What coil were you using?
HH Gary
I have 3 Excal ll, with 8"BBS, 10"BBS, 14"WOT and a Sov GT with S-12 that I use on the beach. As to which one I use the most it is a toss up depending if I'm in the water or dry sand hunting. For most water work the Excal with 10"BBS and the Sov GT with S-12 in the dunes.

biglry said:
gear box said:
That's a nice pile of ring's! What coil were you using?
HH Gary
I have 3 Excal ll, with 8"BBS, 10"BBS, 14"WOT and a Sov GT with S-12 that I use on the beach. As to which one I use the most it is a toss up depending if I'm in the water or dry sand hunting. For most water work the Excal with 10"BBS and the Sov GT with S-12 in the dunes.

Thanks for answering my question. Gear box thanks for asking it before I did.
You posted some great pictures there. Thanks for posting the pictures.:yikes: