Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good for 1 Drink

Explorer.se

I got a chance to finally get out and I scanned a 1915 home. I did not get a wheatie but I did score an old token Good for One Drink, Hotel Anacopa San Buena Ventura. I don’t know anything about this token except I am not able to find it on Google. Does anyone have any info on this token? It was plenty deep, just at 11” down. The ground was very hard to dig I thought I would need a jack hammer to dig. i also found what appears to be jewelry? Is that a diamond? I found these bullet casings at the home as well. That brings me to the question of during what time period did people shoot their rifles and guns at their homes? I had hunted another old home a few months ago and found like 10 casings. I was just curious if anyone knew? Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_5918.jpeg
    IMG_5918.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 65
  • IMG_5917.jpeg
    IMG_5917.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5916.jpeg
    IMG_5916.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_5920.jpeg
    IMG_5920.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5911.jpeg
    IMG_5911.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_5919.jpeg
    IMG_5919.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_5915.jpeg
    IMG_5915.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5913.jpeg
    IMG_5913.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • IMG_5914.jpeg
    IMG_5914.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 54
  • IMG_5921.jpeg
    IMG_5921.jpeg
    1,005.8 KB · Views: 57
Super neat token!

That’s a great token. It has everything you need to research where it came from. Depending on what state you’re in or whether the site is in town or in the country, people still shoot guns right off the front porch. It’s rare for me to not find a bullet or cartridge, no matter what was on the site.

That’s a great token. It has everything you need to research where it came from. Depending on what state you’re in or whether the site is in town or in the country, people still shoot guns right off the front porch. It’s rare for me to not find a bullet or cartridge, no matter what was on the site.
Thanks Floyd yes I am surprised by the amount of casings that I find. I don’t mind finding them but just was wondering was all.

I’m in Southern California.