Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good hunt for me ,Curse, hunt for my brother...

LS hunter

I did good,two silver Indian and a 3 ringer few weeties....But we have to be careful of what we get up..My brother.com something melted with little pieces of glass stones in it we're not sure yet what it was,One the for sure it's cursed...The day he found it was OK the next day wow. Started off on the way to work,,He got in a wreck not bad one door will not open on the car,,Gets to work dropped his phone in the water no big life proof case car passes and wet him from head to toe,,,,,WAIT... he shoots camera for the dome for the football games NFL and some shows,, start shooting camera has to go to the bathroom put the camera down falls off the stage ...Good thing he put the 110,000 dollar cam down would have had no job to boot..ER visit,,,My dad goes to get the car It would not start dead battery...Man if I didn't see aftermath of it all I would have never believed it. ,,I told him to go put it back in the ground I'll go with him but in separate cars.....

LS hunter--

That sounds pretty scary to me. I hope that your brother can re-burry that cursed item in the exact place that he dug it and that removes the bad gris-gris. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sounds like you did good and the VX3 is working out for you. Have your brother o bury that thing back where you found it!

It's unreal the luck he is haven..If i were not there from the start I wouldn't believe it myself...Now the alternator went bad in his car...He is going to put it back in the ground tomorrow.. I'm thinking he needs to do this task by his self I want to very much so stay clear... I guess these things really do exist.

Id say definitly bury that thing back where it was found! I vuess you will know if it is cursed when all the bad ju ju stops!

It gets worse he had to work today so I couldn't go bury the object back in the ground. His wife calls me the toilet in the bathroom is now leaking my guess is the wax seal fail. He said he a herd of wild horses could not keep him from going to church this Sunday.. I think I'll go with him I'll just sit two seats behind.. and definitely will be taking separate vehicles.

LS hunter,

Don't touch the thing! Ask your brother to have a priest bless him and that cursed object. Get some Holy Water and sprinkle it on the ground that he buries it in! If that doesn't help, I don't know what will. Best of luck to you and your brother and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

It gets worse,,,Now my dad's side of the family sold our grandma's house that my brother was living in and he needs to be out asap..The curse hits me too now...

Hated to hear these problems for your brother. My dad used to collect Indian artifacts. One day he dug something up that he should have left buried. He started having small things go wrong around the house. When his truck burned up, he decided he had to get that thing buried real quick...

well it's back in the ground and he is still living with me. Truth be told I like having him around.

Well it's back in the ground.He is still living with me truth be told I like having him around.Ill keep you guys posted.