Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good Luck to the North South Hunt Diggers

usmc0351

Good Luck to all you North South Hunters. I don't know what that jerk charged you this time around, but that place has been hunted to death. I guess most of you already know that, seeing you're paying to hunt the same ground again. You've got to hand it to the guy, he's good at fooling them. When will they ever wise up to cissna. You think the local diggers didn't chuckle the last time they showed, they're gonna fall out their chairs this time around.

chuckie, sounds like you paid your 300 bucks, well good luck to you, you can add to your shotgun shell collection.

why are you bombarding me with pm's about a hunt that i'm not even going to. sounds like you're mad about something but why take it out on me.

That site is like all the sites I hunt. Lots of targets missed by the careless, lazy and of course those using less powerful machines. I would drive all the way down there again to hunt it, even after we pounded it for 4 days last week. Here's what I got from the pounded to death site last week. Lots of stuff you can't find around here too often.
Neal

Good to see something got resurrected from the hunted to death site. Very nice and interesting finds !! I have found good silver in parks that have been pounded since the 70's. Newer technology and deeper machines. I hunt old homesites, cellar holes, and farmlands, who knows who else was there before me. These sites continue to produce. Keep up the good hunting. Ron

Nothing but ugly snide remarks that's all you people are good for. Get a life the depot & Larry's hunts arent going anywhere. In fact I can assure you it'll be around much longer than the DIV wait & see.:devil: So quit wasting your energy and beating a dead horse. The depot has plenty of diggers and they requested the hunt at Fort P not Larry.He just made the campout happen and everybody there had a blast. No relics left? Man what planet did you come from ? Here's a video I took of a few of the things we found up there. Hell I've been up there 4 times and 3 times I've dug a confederate button. This last time I dug one of the best buttons I've ever found! So quit beating a dead horse and enjoy what you have over at the DIV. Your not changing anybody's mind at the depot just watch us grow! This is a nice site too as long as you mind your own bid ness and keep that DIV riff raff to yourself. I don't mind posting here as not everybody seems to have their undershorts all bound up like you do, get a life! Or better yet dig a relic & post it if you can, but quit whining & moaning when others do.No relics left at Fort P boy were you wrong on that one !:laugh:

LP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPG5-i7P0Dk

The horse had lain dead for a week....... before one started beating it again. Just let it go, please!

Blah blah blah blah blah,

you forgot to mention that I don't dig my relics either . Seems to be the mantra over there and has been for 10 yrs. Like his stupid ridiculous comments about Fort P I bought these buttons too :nopity: I'm a digger dude I don't buy sh-t I dig my relics, and the depot is slap full of great diggers but you know that I know you look :surprised:

LP

if the depot is such a great place, why do you post here. see the word is out on you, you're a liar and fake from the get go. you have your head so far up larry cissna's butt, i'm surprised he can even walk. Maybe you and larry need to take some lessons from the guy who owns this forum. His name is GARY. You ain't the living legend you think you are over on the depot. But you go on being the number one relic poster over there on the depot, some of us enjoy your endless BS and faking videos. And as far as you depot/div hunt comment, well you dont see disgruntled div hunters going over to the depot hunts, but every div hunt there are more and more disgruntled depot hunters showing up,,,why is that,,,,i guess the answer to that is to google search larry cissna's name and see all the comments left by those former depot hunters. you dont see those kind of comments left about the folks who run the div hunts, and pete you cant deny that. and in closing, your video of the early militia plate, now that has to be the worst example of faking i've ever seen.

still a fake marine. one thing the marines teach is to respect your fellow Americans something you just can't seem to do.

youre part of that click too chuckie, and dont ever forget it,,,,and marines are taught to kill, maybe you should spend 14 weeks at a place called paris island and you would understand that,,,

He prayed we wouldnt find anything at Fort P. Since we shoved that up his asz he's all mad. He's just a miniscule irrelevant no diggin mouthpiece for John K. He keeps talking about people leaving the depot, maybe he hasnt noticd the mass migration thats occured over there the past couple of yrs after a few of those great hunts . Hell if not for all those bottles the last hunt would have sucked and it did for a lot of diggers. You act like we don't know what goes on. How about the lady not long ago who's husband found a nice silver ID tag. Yeah it looked great until they tried to sell it :lmfao: What hapened to them after they got silenced. We havent heard sh-t about that anymore and there's been plenty .They got banned!! So don't mind this moron chuck he still thinks I don't find my relics and folks hate the depot :laugh:. I got an email from an ole time digger in va who's been hunting for 40 yrs. He told me he's never dug a button like the one I found at Fort P and know of only a couple of oldtime diggers that have. Oh but I don't dig my relics .That's about the kinda comment you'd expent to come from a no diggin jealous idiot. Hey USMC Like that militia plate my buddy supposedly didn't find here's another one I didnt find either :laugh:

LP

He was hoping like hell we wouldnt find anything at Fort P but since we shoved that up his asz he's all mad. He's also bent at me because he thinks I'm all up Larry's butt but I'd ask him.If USMC had a best friend would he consider his best freind to be stuck up his butt? I'm not up Larry's behind unless you think that way because we're best friends or more like brothers because that's what we are.USMC you might have been a marine but since you don't know me and have never met me, I consider you to be a loser and irrelevant. You obviously don't find much we never see it, yet you act like you know me and what I do, inside and out, but you don't. I got an email from an ole time digger in Va who's been relic hunting up there for 40 yrs. He told me he's never dug a button like I just dug up there and has only seen a couple dug by anybody in all the years he's been at it. Just like my buddies militia plate here's another one I faked:nopity: you.re a moron !! So Chuck take care and hope to see ya on the depot.Hey USMC guess you havent noticed , but there's been a pretty good exodus from DIV here the past few yrs since the hunts have been so outstanding. :thumbdown:This last hunt would have really sucked if not for all the bottles that were found. Many didn't find dick! How's that husband and wife that found the silver ID tag last yr that was the hit of one of the hunts , at least until they tried to sell it and were told that it was a fake.:lmfao: They got banned but no, that sure got hush hushed after they got the ax :lmfao:Thanks chuck for being nice when USMC hasnt been.You know what they say what goes around comes around and Ole USMC's times a coming! So here you go ya DIV freak I didnt see a button as good as this dug at the last DIV but I faked this one just for you and your buddies at Fort P !! Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa!!! moron laugh: See ya freak, it's like clockwork when you click that depot link to get your weekly Peter Squeezins and It's finds like this that make me smile with pleasure as I smear it in your face:lmfao:

LP

wow pete youre the greatest, it seems like you are the only one to find these ultra rare relics. really pete whats your secret. remember pete you arent as tight with some people as you think you are. a few of your so called buddies have ratted you out.

I am very pleased with the GNRS and other hunts they promote. Would spend the dollars anytime. The comraderie and fraternity of so many people with like interests in one place is exhileratng and I'm very much honored to be amongst them. I live in Florida and will continue to jump at the chance to do a hunt because we are relic challenged here.

In addition, people travel from all over the country to participate and it is warming to put faces and names together for people that post on many of the forums.

The glass is "half full...not half empty"

SoArk said:
The horse had lain dead for a week....... before one started beating it again. Just let it go, please!
I am from VA and dig there often but never on a club or pay to hunt... I agree this is a little much for a blog and alot of people may not use it for what its for. Sharing finds, information, helping ID finds and all the good stuff we all do. This forum and others should be about our common interest in my opinion but thats all it is...
I find lots of great relics in VA everytime I go there. I really wish I had friends here like I have there. We do not fight over relic hunting but there is plenty of places there to go. Maybe thats why I have never heard or seen anyone fight about a spot that is obviously a farmer or land owner letting people do what they enjoy and making a little tax money off it. That is kinda like a land lease for deer hunting and its usually a group of friends that enjoy each others company and same interest. I will say that I have seen a few fights over a deer stand though...ha
Hope eveyone realizes there are other places, people and times to be enjoyed.
Tim

Concerning the silver ID corps badge.....If anyone folowed the discussions....Some believed the badge was authentic and some did not....
It was never on the market for sale that I know of....
The great thing was...there were open discussions about it....I am in the camp that believes it to be authentic....
I stated so on their open forum and did not get banned...Debbie can still post there if she chooses to...
Can you imagine that....They are not "Ban Happy" and cultlike.....No one is kicked to the curb over small differences of opinions....because you are allowed to have a different opinion.....
They never got "hushed"....Debbie has given many updates on her research of this corps badge.... and
a healthy dialogue continues....Some relationships have been strained over it....as things got somewhat heated....I have no doubt that time will heal those wounds....As things can happen...I remember some other artifacts ...An ID badge/coin from a Medal of Honor Winner....A CS two piece buckle......a coin cache.....etc.....I have opinions on these recoveries...but unlike some....... I don't believe I have enough information to state them in public....
You know...if you state misinformation over and over and over again...some start to believe it... Bottles were not the only reason the last DIV was successful....In FACT...MANY plates and buttons were found...Many many huts and trashpits were opened up....and they were loaded with more than bottles.....Participents already knew the digging history of this site....and could choose to back out if they wished to....I have not witnessed a large exodus from DIV.....it appears from the large number of sign ups to be quite the opposite......

Hope this clears up some things...
Embellishments left unchecked can be harmful..... to the reputation of others....

Any responses are welcome....Please keep them respectful to this forum .... and name calling to a minimum....jL