Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

good MD to AT PRO Garret

i1jab

greetings and best wishes for happy holidays
Today I ordered here in Italy the new AT PRO, from video
noticed that it's okay, I hope soon to use and then say here
My impression is that I use for 30 years now I have 74 years md
I hope to use a few more years and find good items
my e-mail i1jab@fastwebnet.it
Greetings to all
Algerio

Welcome aboard Algena and you have made a wise choice. We will be looking forward to your success and pics of your finds. Good luck.

Bill

Welcome Algerio. I bet that there are some wonderful finds being gotten in Italy. You have such a vast historic history. I am looking forward to seeing some of your past and future finds. :)

tank for reply my MS
if send e-mail my,i'send for all my pic of relic and my coin find
i1jab@fastwebnet.it
buon Natale e anno nuovo
Algerio bye

Welcome Italy. I have wifes family that live in Torino. Been to Livorno, Piza and Naples allot during my Navy years. I am looking at visiting next year.

[attachment 182843 VespasianoOK.jpg][attachment 182843 VespasianoOK.jpg][attachment 182842 em.filibeertoR.JPG][attachment 182842 em.filibeertoR.JPG][attachment 182841 em.filibertoD.JPG][attachment 182841 em.filibertoD.JPG]

greetings all
I hope to be able to upload photos so that you
can see, or tell me how do I do if not
see happy holidays
i1jab@fastwebnet.it
Algerio

Right on Algena yes show us your finds???? Mickfin, Thanks