Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good mercy ,stay out of hospitals

C.J.M.

BY the grace of God I finally got out after 7 days went through a lot of pain.Worse thing that went wrong were the I.V'S nurses trying to get me ready to go to surgery.I had three R.N'S trying to find a vein they started on right arm---no luck so they jumped to my left arm by this time they hit me 5 times and finally hit a vein with smaller needle.My doctor came by before the surgery to look me over well he did not liked what he saw so he said when we put you under we will give you another I.V. so he motioned to his P.A. where it would go -------in the neck:eek:.When he left one nurse told me it was for sure in the neck with a larger needle due to the fact that in case I needled blood I would need a bigger needle, it was put in by the Dr. himself and I had to sign a forum.The IV was held by stitches so it would not fall out
Looks like he removed the lower colon section ,wow lost 7 pounds on a liquid diet good thing I was not hungry :(. Real sore now ,but this will pass in due time I did find out the older you get the worse your veins get(n)Thanks for the prayers.:).Guys make sure when having to go to a hospital that's the last resort.

Thank you guys.
dirt fishing.jpg

BY the grace of God I finally got out after 7 days went through a lot of pain.Worse thing that went wrong were the I.V'S nurses trying to get me ready to go to surgery.I had three R.N'S trying to find a vein they started on right arm---no luck so they jumped to my left arm by this time they hit me 5 times and finally hit a vein with smaller needle.My doctor came by before the surgery to look me over well he did not liked what he saw so he said when we put you under we will give you another I.V. so he motioned to his P.A. where it would go -------in the neck:eek:.When he left one nurse told me it was for sure in the neck with a larger needle due to the fact that in case I needled blood I would need a bigger needle, it was put in by the Dr. himself and I had to sign a forum.The IV was held by stitches so it would not fall out
Looks like he removed the lower colon section ,wow lost 7 pounds on a liquid diet good thing I was not hungry :(. Real sore now ,but this will pass in due time I did find out the older you get the worse your veins get(n)Thanks for the prayers.:).Guys make sure when having to go to a hospital that's the last resort.

I know about blood taking & not able to get the into veins right away--But sometimes the nurse using the needle is good at doing her job--sure a difference! Prayers for continuing to get well & pain to cease in Jesus' love! Ma

Glad you are out. Now wishing you a quick recovery. Praying here.

Still praying brother.

Hmmmm keep losing weight up to 13 pounds now:confused:

Hmmmm keep losing weight up to 13 pounds now:confused:

Don't worry, Bro Bill, you will gain some back when feeling much better & able to get out walking & doing your thing again--takes time to heal & get your strength & appetite back! Still praying & God is a prayer answering God in Jesus precious & holy name! God bless! Amen! SIS Betty

Thank you guys getting old was not in my bag,but life will sure surprise you every time. :LOL: Hmmmm, all my pants and shirts will not fit wow like a new old man:confused:
door nob.png