Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOOD MORNING :thumbup:

C.J.M.

Well, got up at 4:45 am temp. 29 degrees cold for this far south and believe it or not still no rain:shrug:We are 16 "behind on top of that having back problems they come and go ,but after 3 spinal fusions and one neck fusion and complete right shoulder replacement its a miracle I still moving around.Hope everyone is doing well or better.God bless us all.
Well got some rain 2.75"pray I get some more :)

Last edited:
n/t

gives & takes - blessed be the name of the Lord. Like Mike - praying for your health & rain. Merry Christmas. Steve in so la

YES Bro Bill! God bless us everyone & you with renewed health & rain-- God is good but works & supplies our needs & often our wants on His own time line! We need to pray & tell Jesus, daily, that we love Him & to help provide for & protect us & our families -- for evilness is spreading like wildfire ; so imperative that we pray for each other to endure & overcome all things in God's plans & in His Will & not ours, for Our Heavenly Father knows best for each of His Children! Bless the Lord Jesus oh my soul & all that is within me! Amen! Ma

Good morning on the 21st of Dec. I don't imagine the cold weather helps your back any.

Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS and Prayer said for a better New Year.