Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good News....From Doc. Today...God Is Awesome.

boxofchocolates

I went for a MRI Tue,so my Doc saw me today.....The tumor wihich is large Shrink......It didn't grow and I now have doubled up on my kemo pills.I will get another mri in a month and we're talking about the new cyber knife for zapping it with strong radiation,the cyber knife is new and not many of them in the world.....I want to thank each and everyone for Your Faithful and Powerful Prayers.......God Bless You All.
Brother Daniel

That is good news and may Jesus keep on touching you with his healing virtue and with godly wisdom given to the drs to do what needs to be done for complete healing of the cancer! Keep the faith and I pray for you for a good report in the next MRI! Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, and Holy Spirit for the work done in Dan for healing his body and building great faith iin his knowing You are with Him in Your powerful, peaceful and comforting love! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

The prayers will not stop. God is good! All the time!

Continuing to pray for you.

Lisa