Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good news: Got my tracking number for my small coil

Southwind

Got an email from Metaldetector.com with my tracking number for my Racer small coil. Bad news is ordered my Racer through a dealer and it might be some time before I have the detector LOL.

I have Pro pack and all coils on the way. Should arrive next week.

There is a sidewalk removal close to me. This will be the first hunt for sure. 300 feet of virgin dirt.

Tom in SC

Sounds promising Tom.

I've got an area in our 130 year old city park where they have dug up a lot of area and I'm hoping I can get the Racer in time to hit it before they start covering it back up.

Woo Hoo just got news my Racer is on it's way!

Yep, excited too. Racer arrives the 26th and my extra lower rods and 5.5 x 10" coil arrives the 27th.

Ordered the standard pack from a dealer and told him i wanted the small coil, covers, and a lower rod. Got a text from him yesterday said they put my package togeather in Mass and sent me a tracking number. Thought COOL checked it this morning and should be here tuesday. Great dealer to be able to do that. Cant wait i got a old church i pounded with the cz and 5" coil hope theres somethin left. Good luck to all with the Racer.

Hey T-Man, here's hoping that this is the X5 of the 21st century! Good luck deflowering that dirt!

Why is it that when posting a new topic, when I go to put in a subject, I get moved to the FORS website?

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a drawing to win a Macro Racer. Drawing for a Macro Racer is here...........https://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_680676063&feature=iv&src_vid=4XXI_y_cXeU&v=fUP5ndUyg3U

Going to be drawn on the 21st of March, 2015.

If I do not win it, I will be buying one as it seems that all that have them love them.