Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good start for 2006

GeoPa

My start to 2006 is going good. I got out Wed and found a King George II that almost showed a date and a 41 Merc. On Fri I got out again and got a well worn 1903 Barber Dime.
Over the past two years we've dug about 25 coppers ranging from 1697 to 1818, a seated dime, alot of mercs and Rosies from this spot. We believe that someone buried the Coppers way back when, never retrieved them and then they were drug around by the plows over the years. It's been a great spot but it's about to go "under the blade", there is the black erosion barrier around the perimeter now.

On Sat we got out to the haunted house sight, I found a musket ball, flat button, military coat button, '20 wheatie, and a 1944 Phillipines 1 centavo that is marked "United States of America". I'll post the phillipine thing after I clean it up. It's interesting but nothing special, it's in the Red Book valued at $ 0.10.

Darn nice finds there Geo!!!!!!!!!!!! I would say with a start like that we will be hearing from you all summer!!!!!!!!!!

Not Bad! Wish there were that old of coins up here. You are lucky if you even get a coin in the 1870's or earlier here. Hope you find more of those old coppers and of course the silver too. HH.