Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good test for the A-Multi

Va Dave

Have a colonial site that dates mid 1600's- 1800 that had never been hunted which has produced killer coinage and Jamestown type relics that I have picked pretty clean over the last 3 years with all my detectors, even a PI. The site sits along the big daddy power lines, so the PI has a limited search area, though hunted hard with 7khz and 18khz detectors, I feel there could be a pit or two still lying underneath, along with more buttons and coins to be found close to the power lines. Fired up the Anfibio, 2 Tone, and 20 khz pretty much quieted down the emi, so I thought this is good. These finds came in a little over an hour of searching. Nothing to exciting, except for the fact that I know I've got good reason and another season to continue hunting the site. Going to try 20khz Delta and Deeeep mode on my next visit. Just thought I'd share.

[attachment 370072 10-2019.jpg]

Hey Dave would love to see a pic of all the cpins and relics that you pulled from the site.