Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Good weekend to fish Lake Erie

We took our two oldest grandsons to the lake this weekend. Grandpa took them out for big fish on Saturday. They caught 11 and they were real nice. Then Sunday we all went. We put in at Sheffield, OH. and fished Avon Point. The bite was slow, but we picked up 7 keepers. Mr. WD's friend called him and told him the bite was good out in front of Lorain. So we picked up and ran the 12 miles. Took a long time to get on the fish. We were beginning to think we made a mistake. Then, Grandma got a pull back. It was awesome! The biggest fish so far, and my personal best, 11.25 lbs and 31.25" long! It's getting mounted! Our oldest grandson caught his personal best too, 9.8 lbs. and 30" long. The youngest had one 29.5" and 8.8 lbs. Three fish Ohios! We caught 18 all together. We had to throw 2 back because they were too short. I got 3 and the boys got 5 each. They out fished me because at the end the 3 of them ganged up on me and wouldn't let me have a rod. They all wanted to try and beat Grandma's big fish! LOL!

[attachment 358704 gettingbigger4.JPG]

[attachment 358705 gettingbigger6.JPG]

[attachment 358706 gettingbigger7.JPG]

[attachment 358707 niceone.JPG]

[attachment 358708 thebigfish.JPG]

[attachment 358709 thewholecatch.JPG]

I pray you all had a Blessed weekend!

~Sis digger

Great fishing & lovely photos, Sis digger, Those fish are fabulous in sizes & lengths--You surely had an enjoyable fishing biting & catching time as a family! God is good!! Sis, Ma Betty

Walleyes are a delicious fish. I have only fished Erie one time many years ago for Walleye. Hope to some day again. Congrats you guys!