Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Goodbye to the Golden?

CladDog

It is being reported on another forum that the Golden uMax is not coming back and that Tesoro is instead focusing on a couple of new machines. The poster said he heard this directly from Tesoro this week. Has anyone else heard this directly from Tesoro?

Hopefully they are blending the good qualities and making a muscled up land machine that is water resistant and the same or close in a dive version.

I have a blast with my golden, but life moves on.l have had many detectors that were great machines in their time but were replaced with newer technology or repackaged models. Tesoro will come out with something to replace the golden, maybe with with some of its qualities but even better. If someone would of asked about H.O.T technology before it became available on Tesoro's detectors you would of said What? I enjoy my V, Cibola and Golden and I feel the best is yet to come. Tesoro has a loyal following because of their line of detectors and customer service. I look forward to see what comes out next.:tesoro::thumbup: