Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Goodies from the SLQ lot and the silver schoolyard (lot #2)

Ray in WA

Hi folks!

Haven't posted lately because I didn't have anything to post! Until today, that is.

Went back to the SLQ lot yesterday and apparently it still wants to produce stuff for me. This time I found what looks to be a very old rosary with a silver pendant in the middle. Nice. headbang It also gave me another Indian Head penny, which is my fourth from this site and the oldest dated at 1883! And a few more wheats, the oldest being 1919. I'm still trying to coax a Barber from this site but so far I have been unsuccessful. icon_scratch

I then proceeded to the silver schoolyard, but this time I hunted an adjacent field and first found a nice sterling silver ring. Then a 1952 quarter, two Washington state tax tokens in one hole (and not pictured are two others from the same lot), a button, and a few wheaties also dating to the 50's.

HH!

Ray

Looks like a good day Ray, the old baking soda trick clean up the silver finds? They look nice and shiny! Gotta love the safari, it's a real pleasure to use once you and the machine are dialed in.

Thanks folks!

Conductor, the ring rang in at 38, of course. :)

Fog, yep, baking soda does the job. But I will only use it on jewelry items and non-key date coins.

Ray

Way to go Ray. I remember when you first got your Safari. You had doubts if it was a good as you hoped. Now I guess that's settled? :clapping: Onus