Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a 2500 coming, What this kind of animal like?

halfdollar

I don't see alot of posts about the 2500. Do several of you people here use one?
Would like to know what you guys think of this unit and how you are doing with it. Hows the Imageing work?
Thanks in advance.

One of the best, most versatile, and deepest seeking machines on the market. You will love it and the imaging will spoil you forever.

Bill

Imaging is great. Keeps you from digging so much junk, but don't rely on it exclusively. As with anything electronic, it will get it wrong sometimes. Dig a few of those "C' sized targets, sometimes they are something good!! I, personally don't care for the Treasure Talk feature, so I keep it turned off except for the menu. If I wanted some woman squaking at me all day, I'd stay at home and listen to my wife. JMHO
Enjoy the 2500, and let us know what she turns up!!
HH

Turn it on and it don't show Discriminate, Hit Menu and nothing happens, I think this thing has big problems, bought from a respectable person tho, So I know I'll get my Dollars back. Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I guess I'll stay away from the Garretts. Must be a warning sign or something.

Don't give up on the Garretts. They are easy-to-use fun machines. You can get a bad one in anything you buy, believe me, I know. If there were 1000 widgets in a pile, I would pick the one widget that was a piece of crap.
Get another one and go have some fun!!