Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got A Box Delivered From Garrett Late This Evening???:surrender:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
surpa_zpsfaktioh0.jpg~original

It was light, medium size box and took 24 hours to get here! Now that's fast, considering where I live. :)

surpb_zps42c4tz1w.jpg~original

Here's the contents! A pair of Garrett's latest model headphone, single knob audio controlled, Garrett MS-2 Headphones. I ordered mine with the 1/4 inch plug to make it readily available for all my detectors, with the Garrett Z-Lynk Wireless unit attached or not.

surpc_zpsiw3evimo.jpg~original

I didn't get a chance to try them out tonight, as it was getting dark out, however, I did manage to kick back and listen to Led Zeppelin - Stairway To Heaven using the MS Headphones. Great audio, and unable to hear my wife speaking to me 4 feet away. So far, very comfortable. A great new addition to the Garrett product line.

More information to follow when I try them out in real field conditions, in a noisy environment and sensitivity performance.