Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got a call from the scout camp

osgood

The ranger at a local scout camp dismantled some old docks for recycling etc.- was concerned about stray bolts etc they might of missed in the process and was wondering if I would go up and check the area for him.. Im going to go up and detect the beach for such, along with whatever else I find. Of course the finds, I will run by him first. Also two weeks ago believe it or not, while detecting with permission a property under development, found an over sized safety pin with 4 gold rings on it and two diamond rings. They where on top of the grass as if tossed there. I turned them into the police dept. Thanks CO