Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a couple yesterday, including a dime trifecta...

sgoss66

Hi all!

I finally managed to get out for a few hours yesterday, and get some detecting in. Since I've basically been "home-bound," as many of us have (except for going to work), it was nice to be able to get out and enjoy some spring weather -- especially since it's easy to "socially distance" while detecting!

My hunting buddy suggested a spot that neither of us had hunted before, and it turned out to hold a few goodies. A few of mine are shown below -- including a thin/slick/well-worn 1907 Barber dime that was minted the year that this state (Oklahoma) joined the union. Obviously, this coin was dropped MANY years later, LOL!

Steve

Attachments

• 4-7-20Finds.jpg
    4-7-20Finds.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 100
Hi all!

I finally managed to get out for a few hours yesterday, and get some detecting in. Since I've basically been "home-bound," as many of us have (except for going to work), it was nice to be able to get out and enjoy some spring weather -- especially since it's easy to "socially distance" while detecting!

My hunting buddy suggested a spot that neither of us had hunted before, and it turned out to hold a few goodies. A few of mine are shown below -- including a thin/slick/well-worn 1907 Barber dime that was minted the year that this state (Oklahoma) joined the union. Obviously, this coin was dropped MANY years later, LOL!

Steve
Nice finds...! Maybe there's more?

Nice finds! That seems like a great new hunting spot!

Nice job Steve like those trifectas .
Mark

Fantastic hunt for just a couple hours detecting, there's probably a lot more silver left it there, if it was me I'd get back in there with some string and grid that area out.

Super hunt!!! Congratulations!!

Some nice finds.... that Barber could tell some stories if it could only talk...
They are rare finds for me in any condition.
Great hunt!!!