Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a deus...

TN Mike

Took it out on the back pourch (i live in an apartment) right next to two HVAC units, popped it into 18khz and dead silence! I was stunned, nothing I've taken out there has handled the EMI so well. I then found two coins two feet in front of the steps that all my other detectors never sounded off on.. Both sounded iffy. Im thinking they were both on edge but not even the Racer 2 would hit them clearly let alone be bearable in the EMI.. I think I'm in love....

Edit: should say sounded off clearly. The detectors may have hit them but certainly not well enough notice. The deus hit them clearly.

Congratulations Mike!

Deus is a good detector, you made the right decision it's Super quick with targets near large metal objects.

Congrats!
Paul

Glad you've found love! The Deus is my go to machine 90% of the time and I run in 18Khz 90% of the time because it really hits on the small objects especially the low conductive ones like nickels small rings. If iron flakes really bad can bump down to 12 and I use 4 to check bottle caps. But sounds like you're good to go. HH.

I think it maybe time to up date the profile pic and make a deus gif in place of the old dream tesoro.. Im taken by the weight of this thing..

Congrats on the Deus performance Mike! I'm sure you will really enjoy it.