Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got a few coin

Bugar In. USA

Will post on this forum since no one else is using it, it'll probably disapear soon, was a good forum till everyone left, anyway, i did get 85 coin, many qtrs and nickles out of a large gravel lot, since the ground is so hard and dry can't dig it, got some trash too, no need to post a pic, every body knows what old coins look like, and not many people even look at the forum anymore:garrett:

I still check in and see if there is any action.
Yeah looks like the Scorpion has bit the dust with that new AT Gold. I thought maybe this forum would see action if it was included.
Notice that will not happen as the AT Pro forum now includes the AT Gold.
The AT Gold is tempting but, I see it's in the AT Pro housing.......will wait and see if it develops similar symptoms that the AT Pro has.
Maybe the Scorpions will drop in price on clearance.....??? And I'll pick one up.......

Nice haul!:clapping:Always good to get out and do some swingin'!:garrett::detecting:
Hey, maybe they should combine this Scorpion forum over on the AT forum?:shrug:
I suggested that awhile back when it was asked:shrug:
Happy Hunting!:)

Gravel lots.....I can imagine they would be a challenge. 85 coins is a great total Bugar. Keep them coming:thumbup:

Bugar In. USA said:
Will post on this forum since no one else is using it, it'll probably disapear soon, was a good forum till everyone left, anyway, i did get 85 coin, many qtrs and nickles out of a large gravel lot, since the ground is so hard and dry can't dig it, got some trash too, no need to post a pic, every body knows what old coins look like, and not many people even look at the forum anymore:garrett:

Heck Bugar I always peek in here even though I've never had an actual hands on operation of the Scorp:shrug: I know you're feeling like the Maytag repairman but don't despair I can only imagine that I am not the only lurker here either...I've actually got a mental :yikes:working knowledge by doing an occasional forum drive by. I am seeing more old timers lament in the other forums about their former "Groundhog" maybe they will gravitate in the Scorps direction instead of all the bells and whistles hype.

HH
1/4 HORSE