Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a few goodies today, and an odd find

fwcrawford

I got up with my buddy at an old school field we have been hitting lately and making some decent finds.
We got some clad and I found two buffalo nickels in the same hole.. a first for me.
I also got a 1920 mercury dime and my buddy got at 1942 mercury dime and a 1944 war nickel along with some clad.
The odd find of the day was an old token I found.. I researched after getting home and it is an Adam's Magic company token from the 1950's.
Thought I'd post it in case anyone else comes across one while detecting.
I also found two dollars while walking along the sidewalk to the field to detect.. keep your eyes open for greenbacks!!
Thanks for looking!

IMG_0307.JPG
IMG_0309.JPG

Felix'
Great hunt and finds. I remember those novelties from the Adams Magic Company. Liked that handshake buzzer probably the best. The Snake in the Can was a blast also. I watched a old Dennis the Menace rerun and he had one of the the hand buzzers on it.