Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

got a few

harry

can not wait till i get new web cam so my pictures are better. found a 1913 Buffalo nickel and 1906 v nickel also a 1917s dime and a 1920 Lincoln . explorer 2 is a great machine on deep coins, you just have to know what they sound like. Just gets better after that. Find good coins regularly now. Harry

I still remember that feeling when it finally kicked in and started finding those deepies....GREAT JOB....
Here's a few of my weekend finds.
(1)35' Quarter (2) IHs 1900 & 01 (3)nick's.25' Buff.. 43' P & 59-D
Solid Copper braclet and a tootsie truck.
Keep up the good work.
:smoke:
May your coil pass over it before mine does
HH

HI PULLTABBY, I hunt in IM15 and it works great for me. Finding a lot of old nickels now also, they are easy also ih and silver. My question to you is what does a 2cent piece and 3cent piece sound like and were does the box hit on the screen? Thanks HARRY:

On the two cent coin "1865" digital was 27 to 28 and reads up at (copper penny) top right to center (not like zink pennys)...

The 3 cent piece "1868" I have is 75% Cooper-nickel 25% and reads LOW right/to center like a nickel digital was 3 to 4 ...

I cant give you any info on a three cent "Silver" as I have not found one of these yet but I would be sure it would read up top right to center like a Merc or a Barber dime