Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Got a good idea today,works great for me.

boxofchocolates

Yesterday afternoon I was outside with the f75ltd when digging a target I pulled out a petrifed sharks tooth,I'm 60 miles from the ocean.....yes it is stone and very reconizable no problems.....I wish I could carbon date it..........Now as most of you know I have a brain tumor (I'm doing better thanks for your Prayers God Is Good)....Thinking of the sharks tooth I have a hard time getting up and down ,So I decided to dig targets out with a long handle shovel then bend over and find the dirt clog that has the target with the pro pointer at that point I scoope the clog up with my beach scoope with 3 foot handle to help stableize me,Then I take it and shake it out and if I want to take it to the water hose but the loose dirt is easy to sake out my target is in the scoope which I have covered the bottom with 1/8 or 1/4 hardware cloth and electical ties......Works good for me you learn to improvise when you gotta .....God Bless All
Dan

Hang in there Dan, prayers are with you. As crusher said, where there is a will, there is a way. What did the sharks tooth Id at?:biggrin: HH jim tn

Yeah Dan, what did that sharks tooth I.D. at?? :biggrin:------My friend, thanks so much for sharing that story with us and God Bless you---we are holding you up in prayer.------Hey Dan--remember that post you made awhile back and the fun so many of us had with the responses on it.----I forget the title of the post but we all ended up over on the Feedback forum, it was several pages long before it was over with.----We all sure had a good time & some good laughs, didn't we.-----I still laugh to myself when I think about Eltons story of the Sandsharks, lady on the beach & the lifeguard.-------It's an honor being a friend of yours and you have MANY friends on the forum here.---------God Bless, Del

LOL Jim, it was in the dirt I dug out I just happen to see it and wipe it off it is completly stone no metal at all the pro pointer is silent on it .....I will tell you a lot of times I thought the f75ltd was giving me a false single ....I was wrong using this technique I'm finding the targets.....some are so small and a foot deep but they are there......some shallower but the target is there i can find it betterI'mfinding things like small snap buttons off cowboy shirts small things like that will crumble in your hand but anyway I thought I would share this its a lot better on me I will get my wife to put a pic of the cool sharks tooth later maybe .....The good thing for me right now is my yard has old activity here so I'm having fun when I can get out there....HH....God Bless
Dan

I have found sharks teeth on I -20 south west Dallas, TX. There is a seam of rock on the north side of the hi-way. You can dig all the sharks teeth you want there.

A couple weeks ago I found 195 sharks teeth. I was at Venus Beach, Fl.:cool:

Yes Del, that was fun it was titled I remember when.....I just went back 18 pages and found it we had so much fun they moved it......Thanks for the Prayers.....God Bless You All......God Is Good.....He Is Awesome
HH.........Dan