Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

GOT A GOODIE TODAY!!!!!

GOLDDIGGER

Benn a while since I have posted anything so I FINALLY got a GOODIE to post today!
I have been hunting but very Little as of late because of my back is getting so I can only stand to bend down and dig Only very good signals or I pay for it for about 3 days after only a few hours of hunting!
The only time I can even go is when I have enough Medication to make it thou the day !
I have been going all over the same old spots we have hunted since the Explorer came out and this the first time the ground has been this dry in 10+ years and it is also thew first time I have seen as deep of silver coming out of the ground than ever before!
I am talking about digging 10+ silver coins every time you dig one and the signals are just as clear as if they where 4 inches down! Bang Bang NO BRAINERS!!! I did not post the 1907 Barber Half I found 2 weeks ago at over a foot down it also locked on hard right and was a screamer!!! Any way the goodie I dug today is of course the 4 silvers you see in the group pic! If you can't read the dates I am sorry my camera does not take good close pics ! the dates are !
1895-O Barber Dime Full LIBERTY the pic does not do this coin justice the other 2 barbers are a 1899 and a 1902 no mint marks on those 2 the merc is a 1941 !
Well I am happy for the 1895-O I have been looking for one of those for some time this is a first for me But Barbers have been good to me this is my second KEY date Barber coin I have found with my Minelab the first one of course was the 1901-S barber Quarter I found the first year I bought the machine!
Well I love this OLD machine and hope I can keep hunting before my back finally gives out and makes me stop!
Thanks for looking!
H.H(GOLDDIGGER) J.W.

Fantastic job there.

I noticed the same thing around here with dry ground. It seems to really let the deep ones show through. It makes for some tough digging though. I hope your back problem goes away!
Take care and HH - BF

Those are some beautiful coins!:drool: I hope your back feels better and you can find some more of the shiny stuff!:thumbup:
Aaron

What can I say except AWESOME COIN!!! :clapping: Then again, over the years I have seen you dig MANY awesome coins! Too bad your back is slowing you down... I know what you mean about the dry ground lately.... I hunted out at Fairgrounds yesterday and got several signals in a spot we have all nailed to death and then some - V Nickel, pair of Minie Balls, and a couple other keepers - and only got fooled by iron a half dozen times. There are too many sites to rehunt that I can think of and not enough time to get out. :cry: Take care and keep posting when you can get out! HH, Mike.

Awesome digs GOLDDIGGER!! congrats. maybe I need another trip up there:detecting:

Nice finds Jim. Glad to see ya' postin':thumbup:

I know what you are going through with the back situation:thumbdown:

Mine has been screwed up since I got cracked a few years back on the Harley.

Some days I am fine...but other days I have some serious problems.

I might be making one more trip up your way before the ground freezes...just depends on how dad is doing.

I'll give you a buzz if I do. I wouldn't mind hitting a couple of those "seedy" parks one more time before the nasty weather hits.:thumbup:

Nice finds Golddigger. I have heard nothing but good things about you from Bryce. He told me he learned how to work a small coil hunting with you at Forest Park a few years ago. He also tells me you could find silver even if someone unhooked your coil.:thumbup:

Can't believe you were worried about it being valuable. :D

Congrats...

G..

n/t

NICE BARBER DIME:twodetecting::cheers: